Our extraordinary investment in your growth is just one of many reasons why joining Harris is a smart career move.
- Ownership: Because we’re a 100% Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), S-Corp everyone here has a stake in our success.
- Empowerment: Our org chart is flatter than most—meaning you interact directly with supervisors and senior leaders, and you always have access to the CEO. If you see a problem, you’re empowered to fix it. If you have an idea, you’re encouraged to pursue it.
- Collaboration: We work in many locations, from many offices and jobsites—but we are always "One Harris." We jump at the chance to help each other succeed, regardless of our job descriptions.
- Impact: Our work makes a difference. We help transform the communities in which we live. You’ll dramatically improve quality of life and boost sustainability where it’s needed most.
- Balance: We love what we do—and it shows. A strong sense of camaraderie and an energetic family atmosphere complement our meaningful work. Throughout the year, we take time to celebrate our achievements and get to know each other at special events.
To read more about our benefit programs, see our Harris benefits page.
Harris & Associates ranks in Engineering News-Record's Top 100 Construction Management Firms and is one of the Top 50 Design Firms in Trenchless Technology.
If you're a driven professional looking for a collaborative environment, work that makes a difference, and a firm that invests heavily in your growth, you could be a perfect fit for Harris.